Visit us at the 2nd Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit
We will exhibit at the forthcoming 2nd Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit, which will be held in Vienna on 26-27 October. The Summit is designed to explore the most interesting regulatory topics of 2022, including regulatory status during COVID-19, decentralised Clinical Trials, new professional strategies in 2022, statistic of data in regulatory daily basis, hot issues in pharmaceutical regulatory industry and many others.
We will also present on: “5 essential IDMP readiness checkpoints for your future-proof RIM platform”. Other topics to be explored during the Summit include:
- Company’s sustainability commitment: What priorities should be on the top of regulatory affairs’ agenda?
- COVID-19 vaccines and treatments: Why is it important for regulators to have further discussions in regulatory forums for being in “harmony” with pandemic consequences?
- How to simplify work: Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data?
- Regulatory labelling challenges: Communicating proper use and risk of a medicine by both the summary of product characteristics and product license
- Global public health emergency scenario: Why is it important to expedite regulatory steps?
- Collaboration with regulatory authorities: How to secure early engagement and dialogue?
- An overview on growing demand of new professional strategies in 2022
- How are strong results from regulatory approvals changing therapies for disease, while weaker results may dull hope and shut testing down?
- Machine learning (ML): Building algorithm to make accurate prediction and act
“The 2nd Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit is an opportunity to discuss some of the more pressing challenges facing our industry,” comments Elvis Paćelat, Executive Vice President, Amplexor Life Sciences. “That’s why we are delighted to provide a presentation based on our deep expertise in the field of IDMP.”
Get in touch with an expert
Connect with us today!